In what way are you willing to help?
Sierra CAMP, under the management of Sierra Business Council, has provided a number of benefits to its members since 2014, such as webinars, speaking opportunities, networking events, California climate policy updates, and funding tracking with no requirement for annual membership dues.
In order to continue and expand the collaborative benefits of the partnership, bolster member engagement, and diversify the financial and staff burden of coordination, Sierra CAMP leadership and staff are considering a new contribution system.
+ What does 'in-kind' support look like?
In-kind support could look like any of the following, including any future suggestions by members:
- Contribute to or manage a listserv for sharing resources and opportunities
- Write a Sierra CAMP guest blog for the Sierra Business Council blog series
- Present on a webinar or host a webinar for the network
- Write talking points on a Sierra Nevada climate-related topic that supports your mission
- Attend a quarterly ARCCA meeting
- Participate in or coordinate a working group, like Sierra CAMP’s current local government Peer Adaptation Group
- Join the voluntary Leadership Committee
- Attend or host a sub-regional networking meeting (East Side, Northern Sierra, Southern Sierra, etc.)
- Present about Sierra CAMP at a regional, state, or national event
+ What does monetary support look like?
Monetary Support: Other climate collaboratives in California charge membership dues according to a schedule similar to the following.
- Population of 1,000 or under: $500 payment or $1,500 of in-kind support
- Population of 5,000 – 1,001: $1,000 payment or $3,000 of in-kind support
- Population of 5,001 or above: $1,500 payment or $4,500 of in-kind support
- 1-25 employees: $750 payment or $2,250 of in-kind support
- 26-50 employees: $1,500 payment or $4,500 of in-kind support
- 51-100: employees: $2,000 payment or $6,000 of in-kind support
- 100+ employees: $3,000 payment or $9,000 of in-kind support
Non-Profit Organizations and Universities
- 1 – 25 employees: $250 payment or $750 of in-kind support
- 26 – 49 employees: $500 payment or $1,500 of in-kind support
- 50+ employees: $1,000 payment or $3,000 of in-kind support
+ Is this a new policy?
This survey is intended to help us understand your capacity. Before any actions are taken, such as contribution requirements, Sierra CAMP staff would check in one-on-one with members to reach an agreement.